SNR Contracting - Request a Free Quote
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF SERVICE TO AREA HOMEOWNERS AND COMMERCIAL LOCATIONS
SINCERE THANKS TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL CUSTOMERS OVER THE PAST 2 DECADES!
Whether you’re looking for help with something minor or need experienced professionals to take on a larger scale project.... We can handle it all!
Top-notch work at fair and competitive prices.
Steve Nations Roofing & Contracting began as a small, Christian family owned business in Villa Rica, GA. We developed a well earned reputation in the community and soon our customers were returning in hopes that we could provide them with more of their home improvement needs. After a few years of prayer and significant preparation, Steve Nations Gutters is now Steve Nations Contracting.
We care equally about exceeding expectations for everyone we work for including the homeowners, the insurance companies, and the apartment community owners whether the project is large or small.
Family is still and will always be at the forefront of our business and our strong moral values in the Golden Rule has been the major key to our success.
We deliver quality at affordable prices and guarantee every aspect of our work. Hundreds of satisfied families over the years are still enjoying the longevity of a roof done right!
They are ever proud of the choice they made for Steve Nations Contracting to deliver a superior job.
Insurance Claims Process
The severity of many storms often produce large hail, high winds and damage to your roof, siding or gutters. Many times, damage is not visible from the ground or mistaken by the homeowner as wear and tear. However, these high winds and hail create bruising marks that impact the integrity of your roof system. The insurance companies understand the importance of this damage. They will send out an adjuster to assess the damages and pay to replace if needed.
* Contact us at (678) 952-6328 for a free inspection
* If the inspection determines that you have storm damage we will contact your insurance company on your behalf and begin the claims process
* The insurance company will assign an adjuster to inspect your roof. The adjuster will contact you to schedule an appointment. Call us at that time and arrange for our claims specialist to meet with the adjuster on site to ensure your maximum claim benefits.
* During inspection, the adjuster will determine the severity of the damage. The insurance company will generate an estimate for repairs using estimating software with industry average pricing. We will then complete the work the prices provided in the claim.
* We will then schedule for installation while working with your insurance company to complete the repairs.
Get A Free Quote for your Home or Business
Click on Photo below for Appointment Request
Whether you’re looking for help with something minor or need experienced professionals to take on a larger scale project, we can handle it all!
Top-notch work at fair and competitive prices. Contact us today for a FREE quote.